Product is currently shipping to our location ETA May 27th. Local in-store pickup only, no shipping available for this product at this time.
The E-flite Night Timber X 1.2m adds an integrated high-intensity LED lighting system to the 3D and STOL-capable Timber design so you can fly all day AND all night, too! It’s also Smart Technology ready with a Spektrum Avian 60-amp Smart ESC installed.
MIDDAY AND MIDNIGHT MANEUVERS
The E-flite® Timber® X 1.2m combined the STOL capabilities of the original Timber 1.5m model with a wing design featuring oversized ailerons and flaps, plus an enlarged rudder and elevator and a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system, to also deliver 3D performance you'd expect from an all-out aerobat. Now the Night Timber® X 1.2m adds factory-installed, high-visibility LED lights throughout the airframe for flying all day AND all night! It's also equipped with a 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more – along with motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities – when using compatible transmitters.
- Incredible Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) plus 3D capabilities
- Integrated high-visibility LED lights to fly all day AND all night
- Oversized control surfaces with double-beveled hinge lines
- Six durable and factory-installed high-torque, metal-geared servos
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, temperature and other data, plus reversing capabilities, via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with oversized tundra-style wheels
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Includes optional-use leading edge slats for improved STOL and slow flight performance
- Optional EDO-style floats (available separately) to fly from water
CAPABLE TO THE EXTREME
The E-flite® Timber® X 1.2m unleashed a new era of STOL plus 3D aerobatic capability. Based on the extremely popular Timber 1.5m model but featuring a new wing design, oversized control surfaces plus a 3S and 4S compatible power system, it offered an even wider flight envelope to deliver a truly "mild to wild" experience. And in addition to the standard LED landing, navigation and strobe lights, the Night Timber® X 1.2m adds integrated high-visibility LED lights throughout the airframe that make it possible to fly pretty much any time – day OR night! It also features exclusive Smart Technology via the 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more to compatible transmitters – plus reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities! Hollow-core EPO construction with composite reinforcement results in a lightweight yet strong airframe that offers the same flying weight as the original Timber X – even with the added LED lights. That also makes it capable of handling extreme aerobatic maneuvers while keeping the wing loading low for impressive Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) and slow flight performance. It's also equipped with high-torque, metal-geared servos plus the shock-absorbing landing gear of the original model so you can fly as aggressively as you want from almost any surface. You can even install the included leading edge slats for improved slow flight performance, or the optional floats (sold separately) so you can fly from water all day AND all night too!
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6–7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 2200–3200mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite® Night Timber® X 1.2m with:
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ 60A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) High-Torque, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Set of Optional-Use Leading Edge Slats
- (1) Product Manual