The E-flite A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF is a replica of the U.S. Air Force's primary Close Air Support aircraft. It's the highest-performance hog model yet, and is also the easiest to fly when equipped with available SAFE Select technology!
**Oversized shipping included in price.
As the primary Close Air Support aircraft of the U.S. Air Force, the A-10 Thunderbolt II is often affectionately called the "Warthog" due to its aggressive look, and because it's a highly accurate and survivable weapons-delivery platform. The nose — often decorated with painted teeth — is equipped with a GAU-8 Avenger 30mm gatling gun that unleashes the destructive bite of armor-piercing incendiary rounds. The E-flite® A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF is a scale replica of the iconic aircraft that served with distinction in operations Desert Storm, Desert Fox, Enduring Freedom and others. It delivers excellent top speed and unlimited vertical performance, while also featuring fantastic handling and being the easiest to fly hog yet when it's equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- The easiest to fly and best handling high-performance A-10 twin EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the U.S. Air Force for Close Air Support and other missions
- Functional features including LED navigation lights, operational flaps and twin rudders
- Scale details including removable ordnance, molded-in panel lines and more
- Twin 11-blade 64mm fans deliver unlimited vertical performance and excellent top speeds up to 100+ MPH
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless motors, 40-amp ESCs and a separate BEC
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-4000mAh to deliver class-leading performance and flight times
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Nine factory-installed digital servos with precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- Easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing with hands-free connection system
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure
- Factory-applied "Flipper" camouflage trim scheme and finish
- Extremely durable, fully-molded EPO airframe
A PRACTICAL HIGH-PERFORMANCE TWIN
Featuring an all-new design, the E-flite® A-10 Thunderbolt II Twin 64mm EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet is the highest-performance and best-handling model of the popular U.S. Air Force aircraft yet. Its twin 11-blade, 64mm fans are powered by high-RPM brushless motors that are paired with 40A ESCs wired to use a single 6S 3200–4000mAh battery. This perfectly engineered power system produces excellent top speed — up to 100+ MPH in level flight — and unlimited vertical performance while also delivering class-leading flight times. The separate BEC and nine factory-installed digital servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver precise and reliable control. A long list of functional features includes LED navigation lights, operational flaps, twin rudders and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts so you can fly from a variety of surfaces, including grass fields. And details including removable ordnance, molded in panel lines, a cockpit with pilot figure and more add to the incredible scale looks. Plus it arrives factory-finished in the rare "Flipper" three-tone gray camouflage trim scheme that looks great on the ground and in the air. And it all adds up to deliver a "Hog" that's practically sized so it's easier to store and transport while also offering an unmatched flying experience you'll enjoy flight after flight!
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 6S 22.2V 3200–4000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite A-10 Twin 64mm EDF with:
- (2) 40A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (2) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (9) Digital Servos (installed)
- (1) 5A BEC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual