The E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m marks the latest evolution of the iconic Timber design with metal-geared servos, a 3S and 4S compatible power system, plus a turboprop-styled nose and 3-blade prop for more STOL performance and capabilities than ever before.
Many RC pilots got their first taste of flying a Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) capable airplane with the original E-flite® Timber® 1.5m model. Its fly-almost-anywhere abilities, friendly handling and nimble sport performance helped it become one of the most popular RC aircraft of all time. The Turbo Timber 1.5m marks the latest evolution of the iconic design with the addition of metal-geared servos, a 3S and 4S compatible power system, plus a turboprop-styled nose and 3-blade propeller for more performance and capabilities than ever before.
- Incredible Short Take Off and Landing (STOL) plus sport and aerobatic flight capabilities
- High-power 3S and 4S compatible 50A ESC and outrunner motor with 3-blade prop
- Stiffer wing for improved aileron authority, roll rates and handling
- Functional slotted flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings
- Six durable and factory-installed metal-geared servos
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Shock-absorbing landing gear with oversized tundra-style wheels
- Includes optional-use floats with steerable rudders for flying from water
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Optional-use leading edge slats for improved STOL and slow flight performance
- Fast and easy bolt-together assembly- no glue required
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200- 3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1- 14.8V LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite Turbo Timber 1.5m with:
- (1) 50A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (6) Micro Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Set of Optional-Use Leading Edge Slats
- (1) Set of Optional-Use Floats
- (1) Product Manual
The Turbo Timber 1.5m is equipped with an unbeatable combination of features that make it possible for everyone from low-time to expert pilots to enjoy a versatile STOL and sport flying experience unlike any other. Shock-absorbing landing gear equipped with oversized, tundra-style wheels plus the optional-use float set and leading edge slats, functional slotted flaps and the LED light system from the original are all standard. Add to that a turboprop-styled nose, capped off with a 3-blade prop and spinner that are driven by a more powerful 3S and 4S compatible power system- supported by a stiffer airframe that's equipped with more durable and reliable metal-geared servos- and you have enhanced performance and capabilities that make this the most fun you can have with a Timber yet!