The Blade® 230 S V2 helicopter is ideal for the pilot looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine. Building off the widely popular platform, this updated version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills.For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the Blade® 230 S V2 takes the flight experience to the next level. Building off the widely popular platform, this new version adds key improvements geared at growing pilot skills. The new ESC gives even more impressive flight stability and heading hold, creating a clean, confidence inspiring flight experience. Additionally, the newly tuned Spektrum™ AR636 with aluminum bottom case and improved damping makes this heli feel like a whole new machine in the air. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. A reinforced frame and main gear along with metal gear servos and ABS main blades can survive the learning curve and add confidence. The flight and strength improvements make this a blast to fly in your local park or backyard.
Needed to Complete
- A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- LiPo Battery
- Appropriate Charger
What's in the box?
- (1) Blade 230 S V2 BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 Receiver
- (3) H3050 Micro Cyclic Servo
- (1) Brushless ESC
- (1) 3900Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) User Manual
- SAFE TechnologyInnovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner & intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Progressive Flight Modes
- Stability Mode-Limited flight envelope with self-leveling a bank angle limit.
- Agility Mode - Full control for sport aerobatics with no bank angle limit.
- 3D Mode - Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability.
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Newly refined ESC delivers vastly improved performance, reliability, and tail hold.
Updated Main Gear
More robust main gear provides greater durability in the event of a crash.
The high-speed brushless main and tail motors work together to deliver a simplified drive system that makes the 230 S V2 light weight and responsive.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 230 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.